Information We Collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
How We Share Your Information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
Sharing Your Information
We do not sell, rent, or lease your personal information to third parties. However, we may share your personal information with service providers and partners who assist us in operating our website and providing our services. We may also disclose your personal information as required by law or to protect our legal rights.
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
We have implemented measures to safeguard your personal information and maintain data security. However, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure. You acknowledge and accept this risk when using our website.
Those that submit information can always request to see their information that is submitted to the ISHMPR website.
By using our site, you signify the acceptance of this policy.
Updated August 2023.