Submitting Your Entry
Before submitting the entry, a best practice recommendation is to use the Pinnacle Award entry submission information. This form includes all of the information that you will need to enter into the online system.
This year’s entries will be submitted online. To do this, log into your member page and select “PINNACLE ENTRIES”
1. Select “Submit an entry” and enter the required information in the open fields.
2. Upload any attachments for the project. This includes any necessary visuals, videos, or audio clips. Be sure to name each attachment.
3. After adding attachments, you may start a new entry, view entries, or proceed to the checkout.
You may pay online or print out the PDF to mail in your payment.
The Project Summary
Include a concise summary of 1,500 characters or less to introduce your project to the judges, including the following:
1. Objective: Provide a brief description of the entry, including its purpose and intended audience. Include any research done to help identify the need for this project.
2. Implementation: Brief description of the project strategy, the plan for circulation/distribution, the techniques, design considerations, tools and other resources used to achieve the project’s objectives.
3. Results/Evaluation: Brief description of the how the objectives were achieved and measured, if applicable.
4. Cost: Include total cost of project and any additional explanation regarding appropriate use of resources or approaches to contain cost.
5. Project Team: Include the names of other agencies, vendors or people who helped with the project.
Use of Materials for Awards Presentation
Each year during the Awards Presentation, ISHMPR presents an audiovisual presentation of the winning entries. In order to facilitate this presentation, please include any necessary attachments to best demonstrate your work. The Pinnacle Awards Committee will disqualify any entry not prepared to specifications. The Pinnacle Awards Committee reserves the right to reclassify any entry determined to be entered in a wrong category. Entry fees will not be refunded. ISHMPR may retain entries for display purposes, including posting at www.ishmpr.org and on the ISHMPR Facebook page.