The Illinois Society for Healthcare MarketIng and Public Relations (ISHMPR) is hostIng its annual conference November 2-3, 2017 at Hard Rock Hotel in Chicago, IL. We are excited to extend the opportunity to share your expertise, case studies and industry best practIces with our membership. For those interested in sponsoring the event, click here for information.
Potential Speakers: Submit a separate proposal, including all of the following requested information, for each 45 minute presentation you submit.
ALL PROPOSALS ARE DUE BY July 28, 2017. Notification to speakers will made by August 15. Please forward proposals and/or any questions to: Molly Sorrell, ISHMPR Program Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org
Transportation, meals and lodging are the responsibility of each presenter. Primary speakers and up to one secondary speaker may take part in the full conference without incurring registration fees. By submitting a proposal, you are agreeing to waive your right to be reimbursed by ISHMPR for any speaker fees and for any speaker travel expenses that may be incurred and normally collected by your organization, in the process of presenting the proposed educational program. ISHMPR does not guarantee that this or any other submitted presentation proposals will be selected as part of any education agenda during 2016.
Submissions must include:
- Presentation Title: The title should clearly reflect the topic or content area.
- Content: Clearly and concisely describe in one paragraph the content of the presentation.
- If the proposal is accepted, this paragraph will be used in the Conference Brochure to describe your session to potential attendees.
- You can also attach an additional sheet with a more detailed description.
- Learning Objective: Please list three (3) learning objectives for your session. HINT: Write them to complete the following sentence, “At the end of this session, the participant will be able to…” Think in terms of verbs that are observable and measurable (understand, compare, learn, define, enhance, assess, etc.).
- Describe the target audience you classify your presentation for.
- Equipment: Specify all AV equipment and other items essential for your session.
PRESENTER INFORMATION (for all speakers included in presentation)
- First Name/Last Name
- E-mail Address
- Mailing Address, City/State/Zip
- Expertise: Brief description (under 150 words) that includes educational background and professional experience and areas of expertise, if chosen this will become the speaker bio used in materials.
- Speaker references and/or past speaking engagements
SUBMITTING COMPANY INFORMATION